I've opened my parcel! (: Satisfied with the product. Japanese Seller's really really nice!! She sent a handwritten letter, Japanese tea bags and her folded paper crane. So very sincere in her selling.
I'm not proud to say this..but I facebooked her name because I was curious how she looked like, and read her "About Me" section. She mentioned that she's stopping her drug medication for her illnesses..
She sold the Fujisan bearbrick to me at almost the cost price and it makes me wonder if she's trying to create joy in people's life because she's not that unhealthy anymore.. :'/
Her handwritten letter really really touched me. She's so nice!!
On other news, I'm working night shift today when I have a presentation assessment in school tmr -.-
And and just 3 days into 2013, I've gone against 2 of my New Year Resolution :(
- Be more talkative, make friends with people (new classmates)
- Be on time for school, never skip school
....I was searching eBay for my birthday greetings bearbrick & Artist Giza bearbrick. If I want to get them, I'll have to calculate price and everything before I slept because I've already asked sis to get some bearbricks for me.. Well..supposedly. Turns out, she hasn't ordered yet. It's cheaper than SG sellers!!! Shipping included.
..
I was supposed to bathe early and rehearse on my presentation slides. :(
Got to try harder to work hard! Need to minimise my leisure time.
Just this time, I'll allow myself to skip work.



No comments:
Post a Comment