Had csb interview assessment and TTP test today. I think my answers were rather brief for an interview, & TTP paper was kinda a..disaster. I thought I prepared rather well this time though I skipped quite a lot of info (which I deem useless) & focused on points he might test.
Lol. It was like, boom. Definitions. What is an embankment. What is a port of call. What is the amadeus code for....given that the client was to travel 2days beforehand.
Lol please. The teacher's rather lacking in his teaching. Leaves us to explore the software. I don't know how to answer that question with confidence when I made sure I go through all formulas for amadeus tutorials (with answers, still).
Anyway. Went for some talk after that. They ended it with a video. Just some pictures of year 3 DBAs :')
Though a class dominated all the pics in the video tsk! Haha.
Felt bittersweet. Felt a liiiiittle like crying. Maybe I'll cry on graduation day :( / :')
Lastly, went for a LAN outing with classmates & Alif! I played team fortress today!!!!! It was really really fun! Thought I wouldn't like it but I like it better than l4d2 now HEHE.
Also helped an old foreign worker with his card deposit. :)
Didn't discriminate him.
Yup. Goodnight! Back to ending a night with ma fav 'stories' :)
....for a night only, until 15th feb. ;(

No comments:
Post a Comment